Symbol symbol already uniquely defined
This error occurs in the following situations:
- You’ve declared two or more common variables with the same name and non‑unique paths.
- Two or more identifiers are not unique within a single scope.
- Your project has prototype-only references in Visual Studio and you're not compiling with the -qrelaxed:allowdup option. See Compile page, Project Designer (traditional Synergy) for more information.
- You didn't specify :allowdup when compiling multiple sources that have global structures together.
- You have duplicate routines in two ELBs of the same name and you're strong prototyping. In this case, remove the duplicate routine. (We recommend you don't have two routines of the same name but rather different implementations in multiple ELBs linked to a specific .dbr file.)