Open topic with navigation
- Search is case insensitive and matches on variant endings. For example, a search for the word "run" will also find “runner,” “running,” and “runs,” as well as “Run,” “RUN,” etc.
- Use quotation marks to search on a phrase, such as “application configuration file”.
Quoting a phrase is also useful when searching for keywords that are made up of common words, such as “do until“ and “for do”.
- The Boolean operators AND, OR, NOT, and ( ) are supported. By default, multiple words in the Search field are ANDed.
- You can narrow the scope of your search by selecting a topic from the dropdown to the right of the Search field. For best results, we recommend that you first search for a term in “All files” and use the search filters only if you get too many hits.
- Search hits on a page are highlighted; to clear the highlighting, click the button that looks like a pen with an X in the corner (next to the Print button).